With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Global Leader in Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing
How We Work
Through our network of strategic alliances and partnerships with experts, we make informed and objective choices on solutions tailored to meet clients’ needs.
We work hand-in-hand with our clients to create and deliver business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want.
Four Major Businesses
- Consulting Services (Capgemini Consulting): which help to enhance the performance of organizations, based on in-depth knowledge of client industries and processes;
- Application Services: which devise, develop, implement and maintain IT applications covering the Group’s system integration and application maintenance activities;
- Technology and Engineering Services (Sogeti): which provide assistance and support to internal IT teams within client companies;
- Other Managed Services: which integrate, manage and/ or develop either fully or partially, clients’ IT Infrastructure systems (or that of a group of clients), transaction services and on demand services and/or business activities (Business Services).
Industries We Serve
Our sector-wide experience means we’re always on the same wavelength as our clients. We understand their needs and propose the best solutions for their specific business goals.
We’re known for our particularly strong expertise in the following:
- Consumer Products, Retail & Distribution: companies in these sectors are facing new constraints linked to productivity and the ever-increasing pace at which their customers’ expectations are changing. Capgemini provides them with the technology and expertise they need to access e-commerce platforms that combine flexibility and speed;
- Energy, Utilities & Chemicals: using the latest technology, the Group helps companies in these sectors to overcome the twofold challenge of constantly changing regulations and increasingly stringent environmental standards. Capgemini is the world leader in IT systems for electricity meters known as “smart meters”;
- Financial Services (Insurance and banking): the Group supports the rationalization and simplification of financial institutions’ applications and infrastructure (particularly within insurance and banking). Our main fields of expertise are mobility, intelligent data management, client experience improvement and regulation compliance;
- Public Sector: Capgemini assists administrations, companies and public agencies, as well as major local authorities, to implement their programs and plans for modernization, with an ever-growing focus on digital;
- Manufacturing, Automotive and Life Sciences: these activities may be fertile ground for innovation, but improving competitiveness is a constant challenge. Through our outsourcing and Business Services, among others, Capgemini provides companies in these sectors with a wide array of solutions. These solutions enable companies to make significant savings on IT systems management and support functions, in addition to steering their digital transformation journey towards smart, connected products and plants;
- Telecommunications, Media and Entertainment: operators in this sector are faced with declining revenues from their traditional activities, competition from new players and the saturation of their networks due to the explosion of content. Having supported the sector for over thirty years, Capgemini offers access to in-depth knowledge of telecommunications and digital content, as well as our technological expertise with regard to networks.
Capgemini's shares are quoted on the First Market of the Paris Bourse under ISIN code FR0000125338. You'll find financial information and our disclosure calendar in our Investor Relations section, along with press releases, analyst presentations, and webcasts.